Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Check up your page rank!!


It's simple and it's quick...it's Google PageRank Checker. You get a code to embed it in your website (or blog) if you're interested. And visitors could check page rank from YOUR site.

Sounds good but
I'll think about twice. Since I tend to pile up all sort of web things on my pages. And this is not good for loading pages . I have favorite sites I avoid to visit because the awfully low loading speed. Man doesn't it repeats zillion times a day here on big 3w: do not overload with flash, I came here for your content; if you keep blinking and flashing to me I'll just go away. After all, there's lot of amazing content out there.


This isn't the case with that little code I was talking about; it's quiet and useful and not blinking. Sorry, I got carried away.
Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment