Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Go ZOHO!!



Digging in my old Google Notebook brings pleasant surprises. Some of you might know
one cannot use the browsers extension of Google Notebook anymore and this was quite frustrating. It was as simple like a right click to save an interesting link and make notes about. An easy way to organize and find places on web and better than bookmarks.


I was thinking I'm loosing my collection but found the solving right in it. The name is Zoho and in minutes I transfered the content in a shiny new Zoho Notebook and got also a shiny new browser extension. Which allows me that with a simple right click to add pages or selections to the notes. Not to mention the organizing or sharing features.Sometimes it's not hard to be happy.

I have (and you should too ) check up others features of Zoho. And there's plenty of them. I read a review about their zoho mail. It says it's a happy mixture of Yahoo (but no ads) and Gmail with a clear interface and good tools. Most certainly it will prove true.
It looks like a great solution for small business but also for simple users like me (and you? :)

Wait - I told you it's a recent discovery, I'm still checking in (and will ): Zoho on Facebook, on Mobile and...and.... Gadgets . Do you like gadgets...you do, hey. It's a Zoho world, let's explore!!

 get free updates on every new post

No comments:

Post a Comment