Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

would you like to make money from your blog?


Another line from my notebook: How I Make Money from Blogs. Interesting feature. Everybody knows about AdSense, LinkAds and even AmazonAsociates but how about Chitika, ProBlogger or different Affiliate Programs.

The author of the blog gives
tips and explanations great for one who's interesting to make money from blogging. This is an older post (February 8th, 2007) but the blog (ProBlogger is the name) is still active and you can find here very interesting articles. How about these interesting keywords : improve, business, communication, tools. Have a look!! As I said, it's very interesting.


(and yes, I admit this blog is an attempt of making money; I really don't understand accept this could be something bad. I see it like a nice adventure and a chance to have huge learning. And a different path. I like to try new roads, explore.As anyone who's surfing web, I guess:)



No comments:

Post a Comment